Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Days 2014!

We made it a December to remember.I hope all of you would have made it:)-
In between the bouts of cough and cold and the season of flu and the mighty fog that lingered around we bravely put up our Christmas trees and lights and the precious hand made ornaments we  treasured through the years!

loved these lines:)-
Christmas is forever,not just one day for loving sharing and giving,
are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel,in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do for yourself!

I sincerely hope all your days  to be bright and merry and happy ..my dear readers!
Let us enjoy the images of Christmas and December in camera some instagram shots too:)-















All ideas and Images :Lakshmi Arvind
pl do not copy nor use these images without permission..
pl email at dr.lakshmi@live.in



5 comments:

  1. Just loved the images Lakshmi... fabulous as always... and Happy New Year to the 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laksh... your images always inspire me.. After nearly two years.. I'll popping by to check on my fav blogs.. and can see yours hasnt changed one bit.. Its still my inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up, lovely images Lakshmi! Wish you an awesome new year (late yes, but so what :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails