Tuesday, January 22, 2013

At Ramgarh Bungalows,Neemrana


 The cosy insides of the Ramgarh Bungalows..The Neemrana's always left me amused, mesmerised me , their perfection to the  little details that made a non hotel,the old world charm and perfection,the old world furnitures and the blockprints .Each room decorated with the rustic simplicity of the old world.Get elated to a new level.My happiness in those  rustic simplicities, me and my camera,we travel together to the Cosy and unique, in our  own ways...i love these images.

When we saw the Writers bungalows,one among the Ramgarh bungalows,my mind  actually leaped ..the bird suite ,the  ivy flowing on the walls and the yellow button roses just took my mind away...far away into a fairy tale land..







the tea area


all the art work and curtains where in yellow




curtains..floral prints


the small annexe room for the suite
as dusk came ..

amazing shadows..west facing 

 a picture of the old bungalow





Ashok vatika,where we also stayed
the blue room



  

the annexe room of the suite

inside out


the view was amazing

mirrors and reflections

outside seating




shadows and shadows



shadows





ideas and images:Lakshmi Arvind

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful article. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures and the write-up. You inspire all of us to travel to these wonderful places.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..

    Guys plz see this colorful page https://www.facebook.com/PopsOfColor

    Like IT if u really like it and plz share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing information about this information topic. I am bookmark this blog need some more post.
    Plots in Neemrana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing information about this information topic. I am bookmark this blog need some more post.
    Plots in Neemrana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails