Monday, November 14, 2011

Upcycled Wine bottles

Co-founder at My Sunny Balcony, Reena Chengappa and Athreya are brimming with ideas. This time they upcycle wine bottles into beautiful colourful pieces of conversation. It was Athreya who painted the wine bottles in warm and glowing colours. I got excited at the look of them, the sheer colours left me in dismay and as expected each of them got sold at the garage sale which happens once in every month  in Bangalore. The photographs or the colours or the paintings, is left to you all to decide which is the better among them...You can find elephants, chirpy birds  and cute blossoms on them.


I am glad Reena for sharing these images here


some elephants
                                                                                  
owls and birds
flying birds
a whole lot of them

fishes and flowers
in love with the pinks
monkeys and rhinos
morning blues,still sleepy
hibiscus flower stencilled

                                                                      
in bunches they look awesome

in the gardens
  

..                                                                   a view from above




All pictures copyright Reena Chengappa.
Please contact her here

14 comments:

  1. Extremely quirky and I loved those little animals and birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the owls (though all of them are simply lovely). I would have painted the tops too; wonder why those were left unpainted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! How Lovely !! I enjoyed seeing each and every one of them... very creative !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant idea. Love the simple and elegant designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those colors put together with the Reds and Yellows are cool. Into winter we need those warm colors and I liked the idea that they retained the caps on them. yes Lakshmi I know you of course and thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful!!! They loook gorgeous in bunch. Hues are just breathtaking.
    Happy to found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea!!!The ordinary looking bottles have been turned into such colourful pieces of decor!!!May I ask what kind of paint has been used?I have a few bottles and was thinking of painting them....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bottles excellent decor pieces for a bit of the wine-themed twist. They're very eye-catching as well, and would be a good compliment to a bathroom or kitchen. Unique liquid soap dispenser maybe? I think they're a bit too lively for a wine cellar heavy on hardwoods, but they may spruce up the greeting area before you enter the cellar. Nice lively colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...wonderful idea...pls share what paint u used and whether u baked them so as to be able to wash them if dirty..Would be great if you could share tips..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to know
    so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it
    or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few percent to pressure the message house a little
    bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.
    Here is my site :: commercial vacuum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Osum! i have been trying to paint wine bottles,but couldnot find an appropriate paint,what paint is used to paint wine bottles? please reply

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails