Monday, November 23, 2009

Beautiful and White

A Visual treat to the eyes from this Winter.Come walk with me different homes and take exciting deco ideas and dont forget to write to me .

Home tours are common in Decor blogs.

I bring you some  Indian Home Tours from magazines this winter.Some homes which have truly influenced me and the magazines are not thrown for kabadi because of the stylish truly Indian homes which they contain.They have been kept to imbibe the spirit which they contain ,as a way to boost my energy when i feel low,to try and impart atleast half of them in my home and also when i build a home of my own,a desire which will be accomplished in the near future.
Monumental in form and yet styled for contemporary living the Dickinsens home at Jaipur is purely in white ,but starking in its beauty.

Fine detailing from the local materials till the linen have been carefully picked up in this home have drawn me towards the home.White walls,white curtains,white table ware,white centrepieces ,white tablecloth,all in its beauty can be found in this home.

The walls are kept clear of any artworks but very subtly embellished with alcove details.




White with a hint of blue



Exciting Deco ideas,use of ledges




Charming options



Yellow jaisalmer and kota giving it warmth and cheer

Antique armoire


modern yet oriental touch

Image Courtesy to living etc 2009
Enjoy the home tour,take exciting decor options and tell me how you all liked this home.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thatz simply beautiful! I liked this idea of urs Lakshmi :) Looking forward to more such posts :)

    The conch looks gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely....nice to see a lot of Indianess..great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks swaram,veda and sudha.I am glad u all liked the idea of presenting my favourite homes from magazines..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this mag and really enjoyed seeing the pics and reading about their home. What a wonderful place it would be to live!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails